Saturday, March 10, 2012
Welcome to my organization blog! If you are new, this post is one of a series that happens on the 10th of the month. It is 10 things that you can do when you have an extra 10 minutes. They are hopefully more productive than checking Facebook or Pinterest!
It feels like spring time here in Charlotte. Beautiful weather. Trees budding. Bulbs blooming. And clocks springing forward. In honor of spring, here are 10 things related to spring that you can do in 10 minutes or less!
1. Clean out an outside flower pot that has old dirt and leaves in it.
2. Make a list of spring cleaning you want to do.
3. Make a list of plants or flowers that you'd like to have in your yard, garden, or porch this spring and summer.
4. Prune a tree or bush.
5. Wash and/or clean out your bird bath or feeder, if you have one.
6. If you don't have a bird bath or feeder, go outside and find a good spot for one...they are lovely!
7. Go take a look at your gardening and/or spring cleaning tools...are they all still in good shape or will you need to buy more?
8. Check your fire and carbon monoxide detectors...change the batteries if needed.
9. Go look outside to see if your gutters need to be cleaned.
10. Take a look at your car records to see if it needs to be serviced or if it needs any work.
Posted by Julie at 8:45 AM