- Purge. Toss or donate any items that you don't actually use.
- Clear bins. Be sure to have clear bins so you can easily see what's in them.
- Label. My 2nd favorite organizing tool (right behind the trash can!) is a label maker.
- Like items together. Put all the shaving items together. Put the shampoo together. Put like medicine together. If you have children, put all their medicine in the same bin. Put your dog items together. You get the picture.
- Put sheets in pillowcases. This is the easiest way to organize sheets. Fold them and place them into the pillowcase.
- Use top shelf well. This should house items that you don't use often since it's more difficult to get to.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Posted by Julie at 2:34 PM