Monday, November 1, 2010

Organize Necklaces and braclets

My apologies for all the gentlemen who are reading this. Unless you're Adam Lambert or you rap for a living, this post is not for you.
This is my system for organizing necklaces and bracelets. The thread rack. I bought these on sale for $10 each at Hancock Fabric. Walmart and craft stores also carry them. Spray paint it white (or whatever color you want) and mount on the wall; you have a great system to store your necklaces. It's easy to see what you have, keeps them untangled, and is easy to keep organized.

Stay tuned for a series on organizing your earrings! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this -- and this would also keep them out of reach of my little princess, who has broken several of my necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am going to do this project this week!

    ReplyDelete