Monday, May 2, 2011

Product Review: The Food Chopper

This is the Progressive International Food Chopper. It's amazing. Here's the story of how I acquired mine:

I have wonderful sisters. One of my sisters gave me this years ago and specifically said that it was so I could simplify my life. Little did she know just how much I love this. It's literally my favorite kitchen gadget that I own.

It's so easy to use, easy to clean (all parts are dishwasher safe), and chops fruit and vegetables into perfect uniform pieces. And unlike so many other food choppers I've owned in the past, this one has stood the test of time. Nothing has broken, the blades are still sharp, and it still works just as well as it did when I first got it over 5 years ago.

So next time you find yourself hovering over the kitchen counter chopping and dicing, consider getting this to make your food prep time easier and quicker.

And no, I'm not a paid endorser for the product...just a big fan of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment