Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Welcome back from yesterday! Since you're back, I assume you are ready to change your life for the better. And I really mean that. This document I am about to share with you has changed my life and I hope it will do the same for you.
Without further ado: Click on this link to see how I keep my freezers organized. Now, let me explain how to use it:
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like me to email you the same document that you can tweak for the items in your freezer.
2. Once I email you the editable document, edit it and print it out.
3. Get the list of the items in your freezer from my last post.
4. Make a slash if the item is in your freezer.
5. Once you take something out of the freezer, make the slash the other direction, so it makes an X. Now you know you no longer have that item in your freezer.
6. Keep up with it! It's so easy to add items and take items out without marking them on your sheet...but then the sheet would be a waste of time. So, if you want this system to work, you have to keep up with the slashes.
7. Enjoy always knowing what you have in your freezer and how much of it you have!
Posted by Julie at 12:59 PM