Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Here are 10 things you can do when you have an extra 10 minutes of doing nothing. If that ever happens.
1. Put in one load of laundry.
2. Get out your WD-40 and grease any squeaky doors in your home.
3. Don't have any WD-40? Go around and check the doors to see if you need to put it on your "to buy" list.
4. Clean a bathtub or shower.
5.Dust one set of blinds.
6. Purge expired medication.
7. Call someone (who won't chat more than 10 minutes!) just to say hello and let them know you're thinking about them.
8. Go through your unmentionables drawer and toss any apparel that should be tossed.
9. Go straighten up the books on a bookshelf.
10. Ask a friend out to breakfast, lunch, dinner, or coffee..whatever works best for you.
Posted by Julie at 9:02 AM