I've been working on meal planning posts, bulk cooking posts, and grocery shopping posts lately. So, to keep in the same vein, here are 10 things you can do in 10 minutes that relate to kitchen management.
- Wash the refrigerator door.
- Clean the front of your kitchen appliances.
- Go through your fridge and toss any food that's gone bad.
- Go through your condiments and toss any that are expired past your comfort or that you will never eat.
- Pick out a new recipe that you would like to try and make a grocery shopping list to get the ingredients.
- Go through your spices and toss the ones that are no longer usable.
- Wash your utensil drawer.
- Go through your mugs and decide which ones you can part with.
- Go through your cooking utensils to weed out the ones you never use. How many spatulas do you really need?
- Take a look at all your pots and pans. Toss any that are no longer safe to cook with (any coated ones where the surface is scratched).