Here's the before:
And now the after:
If you want to simplify your linen closet, here's the how to:
1. Take measurements and buy bins/baskets/containers that fit in your space.
2. Take everything out. Toss what's in bad shape, you don't use, etc.
3. Put items in the bins and label (LOVE label makers, but a mailing label works, too...it's just harder to get off if you need to relabel the bin).
4. Put the bins back in a neat and orderly way.
5. Enjoy being able to find your favorite towels or sheets again!