- Clean your stovetop.
- Put the oven on self clean.
- Plan as many meals as you have time for.
- Check to see if all your mechanical pencils have graphite. If not, put some in.
- Make a cleaning to-do list. Then be excited that you don't have to do anything on the list right now.
- Clean one window or glass door.
- Clean out your medicine cabinet.
- Check sports scores. Either because you want to or because it’s good water cooler talk.
- Put away any CD’s that are milling about.
- Clean your jewelry.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
It's that time again! Here are ten things you can do when you have an extra ten minutes:
Posted by Julie at 1:58 PM