Ten in ten on the tenth. Say that ten times. Welcome to a new post series that will be written on the tenth of every month.
When you’ve taken care of children all day or you get home from work, one of the last things you want to do is declutter or organize. So, here are 10 things that will take 10 minutes or less. While they won’t be overwhelming, they will simplify your life:
- Put up clean towels in all the bathrooms.
- Go through your pens and throw away the ones that don't write anymore.
- Change any dead light bulbs.
- Clean the fish bowl.
- Upload pictures off of your camera.
- Respond to one email that's sitting in your inbox.
- Clean the litter box.
- Throw away the trash in your car.
- Floss your teeth.
- Water your plants.