Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Organize Earrings


Here's my system of earrings. And it doesn't simplify my life. I'm in the process of looking for a different solution such that I can actually find the earrings I'm looking for. For the next several posts, I'll give an idea that I've found. If you're looking for a way to better organize your earrings, I hope one of these works for you.

1. Martha Stewart (are you surprised?):


I think this is beautiful. And I do have a drawer. But, I also have little people living in my house...which puts a damper on this idea. One little toddler hand in this drawer is a disaster waiting to happen.

3 comments:

  1. My system looks like yours, sadly. Love the little dishes, but I don't have a spare drawer and I have a very nosey little girl. Next idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a frame with window screen to hang up all of my earrings. I found some examples on this blog that you might like: http://vivienneandbabette.blogspot.com/2010/04/diy-earring-organizer.html
    Will send you a link to my earring organizer post once I get around to completing the project! It can be hung on the wall or leaned against the wall on top of your dresser out of little hands reach! ~Iris~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We recently relocated to Kenya from NC and I was looking for a way to organize my jewelry. What I ended up using was a Fishing Tackle organizer from the local sporting goods store. I've been very happy with the way everything fits nicely and compactly. ~S

    ReplyDelete