Saturday, December 10, 2011
It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love Christmas, so here are 10 things related to Christmas that you may be able to do in 10 minutes.
1. Gather all your wrapping paper together. Take inventory on what you need to buy, if anything.
2. Water the Christmas tree.
3. Check your calendar to see if you need to find a sitter for any of the events (if you have kids, of course. Or maybe if you have a puppy - they are like kids).
4. Order Christmas cards online if you are planning on it.
5. Stop. And have a cup of hot tea.
6. Listen to Christmas music while doing number 5.
7. Put on your calendar the days you will wrap presents, so you're not up at 1am Christmas morning doing it.
8. If you are doing cards the old fashioned way (no computer!), write as many as you can in 10 minutes.
9. If you are sending cards out this year, go make a list (on the computer) of who you sent them to so you don't forget anyone next year.
10. Focus on the meaning of Christmas. Not the stuff. Not the busyness. Take 10 minutes to be thankful.
Posted by Julie at 7:46 AM