Monday, October 3, 2011

Kid's Towels


I have four children. All under the age of 6. That's four different towels in their bathroom. Their SMALL bathroom. That's four different towels that I used to find on the floor because they couldn't reach their towel hooks. Then I bought these from Ikea. It's just 2 hooks, but each hook has 2 rungs. It has changed my life. I no longer go behind the kids putting their towels up for them because they couldn't reach it. And I no longer wash them (the towels, not the kids) more often than I need to because they were found on the floor and I didn't know if they were clean or dirty.

So, my Simplify Your Life tip: Keep things at the level of your kids. Are they short people (AKA young)? Keep hooks low. Not only will it teach them to be responsible for their things, but it will leave you less to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment